Toyin, wife of Senate president, Bukola Saraki, is remembering her brother, Adegboyega Ojora a.k.a Gbegi, who died on April 10th 2011. Gbegi who is the first son of industrialist, Kunle Ojora, died at the First Consultant Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria from liver complications.Toyin shared lovely photos of Gbegi on her IG page while paying tribute to him”GbegiGod be with you till we meet againBy His counsel’s guide uphold youWith His sheep securely fold youGod be with you till we meet againAmen”she wroteThe post Toyin Saraki remembers her brother, Gbegi Ojora, who died exactly 7 years today appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
- Mike Adenuga: Awards and Recognitions He received
- Is Mike Adenuga The Richest Man In Nigeria And How Much Is He Worth?
- Is Mike Adenuga Married And How Many Children Does He Have?
- Common Questions And Answers Of Fidelity Bank *770# Code Instant Banking
- How To Protect Your Fidelity Bank Account If Your Phone Is Missing Or Robbed
- How To Block Your Fidelity Bank ATM Card When Robbed Or Defrauded To Release Your PIN
- How To Send Recharge Card To Family And Friends From Your Fidelity Bank Account Using *770# USSD Short Code
- How To Withdraw Cash From ATM Without Your Card From Your Fidelity Bank Account
- Fidelity Bank App Not Working/Can’t login (Solution)
- GTB Bank App Not Working or Logging In (Solution)