If you want to learn how to transfer money from your fidelity bank account using the *770# code, then you are in the right place.
I can tell you that it is really simple and in this post you will learn how simple you can do it.
Of course you know that transfer can be done from your account to a fidelity bank account and any other account in every other bank in Nigeria.
The difference between transferring from your bank to other banks is that you are charged more in transfer fees.
Transfer charges are less when it is between two fidelity bank accounts.
So if you are ready learn, then let us proceed.
How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank Account To Any Account In Nigeria Using *770# USSD Short Code
To transfer money from Fidelity bank account to another bank account, simply dial this code *770*Account number*Amount#; this is the Code to transfer money from Fidelity bank to any other bank.
Example; if you want to transfer N1000 to your Firstbank account, dial *770*3016125703*1000# from the mobile number registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
Then select the beneficiary bank Name (First bank).
Account validation and PIN selection are required by your bank/Issuer for this type of transaction. Enter your NUBAN Account number (Fidelity bank account number) to continue the transfer.
Select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
- The recipient account number will be shown to you before you enter the last four digits of your debit card. This lets you verify that you’re not sending money to a wrong account.
- If you have two accounts with Fidelity bank, let say current and saving account and you’re using the same phone number for both account, your current account will be debited first before your savings account.
Wait for the transaction to be completed.
You will automatically receive debit alert indicating that your transfer was very successful.
Other Things You Need To Know About Fidelity bank 770 USSD Code
- The minimum daily tranfer you can make is N1,000 and the maximum daily transfer is N200,000
- You can do this transfer from anywhere, any day and anytime.
- All phones can handle this transfer and not just smartphones.
- You don’t need data to handle it as long as there is network in your area to make calls.
- You don’t need to have call credit to do this transfer
- It is safe, fast and convenient
- It takes only a few seconds to complete the transfer.
- You can use the same 770 code to open a new account, buy airtime, pay your PHCN and DSTV and GOTV bills.
- Check your account balance
- Make merchant payments
As you can see that there is more you can do that you know about. So why don’t you take advantage of them and start enjoying your *770# Fidelity Bank USSD short code service.