It was amazing when I first read about it. Yes it is true, as long as you have your mobile phone with you, you can withdraw cash from an ATM without your ATM card.
This is made possible using your fidelity bank *770# code on your phone.
I know it sounds too good to be true but I have to tell you it is. No more feeling cashless or frustrated when you forget your ATM at home.
So if you are willing to learn how to withdraw money from your fidelity bank account without ATM card, read on.
Withdraw Money From Your Fidelity Bank Account Without Using Card On An ATM
Forgot your ATM at home? Yes you can still get cash with Dial4Cash by dialing
From your phone, dial *770*8*10000# for a ₦10,000 cashless withdrawl from your phone, then follow the on-screen prompts. Create a one-time PIN (OTP) then enter your PIN to get a Paycode directly from your Fidelity account to withdraw cash.
At the ATM, enter your Paycode, OTP, PIN, Amount and Phone Number to get your cash. No need for your card.
- It’s a quick alternative when you need cash, and you are without your debit card.
- You can send details of transaction to a third party, without compromising your account or debit card details.
- You can also collect cash on any Quickteller enabled terminal nationwide.
- *770# is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes approximately 10-20 seconds
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Individual transaction limit in 24hours is N200,000. Daily Limit (within 24 hours) is N200, 000
- Works with phone numbers registered with Fidelity Bank
- Dependent on full network signal from telecom provider
- Money is deducted directly from your Fidelity Bank account